Ingredients: 5 oz raw 95% lean ground turkey
1 whole egg lightly beaten
1.32 oz chopped bell peppers
3 oz raw cabbage leaves (de-ribbed)
½ tsp. fresh minced garlic
1 tsp. fresh minced ginger
¼ tsp. onion powder
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp. olive oil
1/4 cup of water
DIRECTIONS: 1. Bring a large pot of water to boil on the stovetop.
2. Cut each cabbage leaf in half lengthwise and remove core/rib (measure after de-ribed)
3. In a medium bowl, combine raw turkey, sweet peppers, garlic, ginger, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and soy sauce. Add egg and mix until just combined.
4. In large pot of boiling water, blanch cabbage leaves until tender, about 1 minute.
5. Place about 1 tablespoon raw turkey mixture onto one end of a leaf and roll up tightly, tucking in sides. Repeat with remaining turkey and cabbage.
6. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add dumplings, seam side down and cook until golden, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 2 minutes.
7. Add 1/4 cup water to skillet and cover with lid. Let steam until turkey is cooked through, 10 minutes.
8. Serve and Enjoy!